Wednesday, August 11, 2010

into the depths of the unknown to discover the new

-Baudelaire

2. Listnin to "if you fear dying" by One Day as a Lion

3. funniness:
Deadlines or, a quote from the 'qualified' Judah Friedlander in Mean magazine volume two, issue twelve, (june-july) 2006(?) Interview by Paul Barman.
"-What do you like better: straight lines, or pickup lines?
--Not sure I understand the question. Reading and math are probably my only two weaknesses."

4. ftw means for the win, but I can't help thinking "fuck the world."

I had therapy today. I'm calling myself Peppermint, not only but also because nikorette is minty fresh. I mean, as my email alias. I'm still a prissy fdw. Oh!

2 comments:

  1. I will never see "ftw" and think of "for the win," first. I have tried and I have tried. I can think of "for the win," but only second. Conversely, I get fml right on the first try almost every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally with you on fml, and fdw is from "alien she"... for the record.

    ReplyDelete