Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hi

Villanelle One, Revised

Smackie, three day habit, until Tuesday
Kicking, watching staring (movie) fuck me
For me it's a new day, for you, doomsday.

Jumping out of cakes like Lay Lady Lay
Sun shining on green sheets that you let me
Testing, three day equals habit Tuesday

Woke up on her friend's bed face down new day
I'm kind of sick of all your fun, Junkie.
For me it's a game, for you it's doomsday

Hollow head forgets its point, truth (decay)
Pushups veins out jacked up fists hit, bloody
Tell me, three day (habit) until Tuesday

She encourages me. That was Monday.
Religiosity or else find me
In the dream you knew me rhyming Doomsday

Your brother cannot help you do right today
This is about him but You, you and me
I will call him Smackie Blue Habit Day
Excuse me fall down hard night time doomsday

1 comment:

  1. No matter what happens tomorrow, I hope to call several people "Smackie Blue Habit Day." I have written villanelles. I wonder if I can find them.

    ReplyDelete